* PhotoList ($2) is a tool for organizing and locating photos on the iPhone and iPod touch. Users can organize photos into an unlimited number of folders and add titles and ratings. Photos can be moved between different folders allowing users to adjust the file structure as needed. A recent update has also added the ability to upload and download images from Facebook.
* SWIRL ($3) is a game where players must dodge obstacles and collect starts while falling downwards. The game is controlled by tilting the iPhone or iPod touch and includes five different worlds each with its own original soundtrack and an unlimited number of levels of increasing difficulty. The game also features global hi-scores, an in-game chat and integration with Twitter and Facebook via OpenFeint.
* Domino Domino ($1) allows users to create lines of dominos and then knock them over. Players can draw a line on the screen with their finger and dominos will then automatically be placed along that path. Users can also include objects like stairs, bridges and slides to make their domino course more interesting. Once the course is finished a user can choose to manually fly through the environment as the dominos fall or have the camera automatically follow the path.
* Agile Messenger ($10) is a multi-protocol instant messaging client that can access several instant messaging networks including, ICQ, AOL, Yahoo!, MSN, and GoogleTalk. The application allows users to send text, voice and picture messages to any contact and uses IM to Email forwarding to let a user know if they have received a message while using another application. Agile Messenger also includes support for typing in the landscape orientation and allows users to move between chat windows by swiping left and right.
* Elvis Mobile (free) provides users with access news, images, videos, and more that is related to Elvis Presley. The application also provides users with access to a Graceland Livecam that gives fans a live view of the mansion in Memphis. Another features is the ability to report Elvis sightings around the world. When users spot an Elvis lookalike they can snap a picture with their iPhone camera and submit it to Elvis.com or Facebook.