* Easy Piano ($1) is a virtual piano for the iPhone and iPod touch that includes recording capabilities. The application features a 14 key piano, 8 white keys and 6 black, meaning users have access to one full octave at a time. The keys are animated to appear pressed when click on and each features a high quality sound that is independent to each key meaning chords can be built by pressing multiple keys.
* Stomp It ($1) provides users with sound effects from several ordinary items. These sounds can then be played and layered to create percussive music. The application currently feature eight different sounds including water pipe, oil barrel, wire fence, and glass bottle. The developers are also working on a technology they call "Tapping Force Sensing" where the volume of the output sound differs based on the force used to press the relating item. Currently this is only available on the oil barrel and wire fence sounds.
* Beat Cync ($1) is a collection of colorful and animated lights that can be synced to music with a few taps of a finger. The application features eight different image styles and eight different color choice creating possibilities ranging from neon strobe lights to shooting stars.
* SoundPad ($1) turns the iPhone/iPod touch multi-touch screen into a music pad. Users can move their finger left and right on the screen to change the pitch and up or down to change volume. The application also features several different sounds that can be switched between by shaking the device.
* GigBaby! four track recorder, metronome, drum machine ($1) is a collection of tools traveling musicians may find handy. The application includes a metronome, a four track recorder, a drum machine and a set list manager. The recorder allows a musician to record multiple audio tracks and then layer them, this can then be moved to a Mac with a free transfer utility so the file can be further edited and polished.